View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 02:33 AM   #1
djalkyd
3" Exhaust

djalkyd is on a distinguished road
Default crooked tow truck companies

as most fo you know, my car was stolen about a month ago. well the cops found it on saturday and it was towed to a so called impound yard.

well i went to get it today and the toothless imbred redneck tow truck guy tells me that i owe them $365.

it was $256 for a tow when they found my car 5 miles from my house. then a $70 fee when the car went through the gate of their compound then a $35 a day storage fee.

on top of it they said if i dont get the car tomorrow then they are putting a lien on it along with a $70 lien charge for having to do the paperwork and if i dont get it within 30 days it will be auctioned off for $1800.

the car doesn't have rims and tires. they stole the nitrous bottle but left the nitrous kit. they stole the boost guage and left all the innercooler piping, blow off valve and all the turbo stuff and exhaust.

here is the real kicker, they must have been enviromentally concious
because they stole the adjustable fuel pressure regulator but left the steel braded lines and instead of letting them hang, they took their time to actually screw them together so they wouldn't leak fuel.

so what fun.
djalkyd is offline   Reply With Quote