theWeezL
12psi boost

theWeezL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra2NR
jus giv me this:
what would you guys need to upgrade when upgrading from n/a to turbo

from 7mge to 7mgte
I would need a.....7MGTE, harness, and an ECU.

To be honest I dont know much about turbos, Ive never owned one and all my automotive knowledge has come from my own personal experience. I learn by doing.

But, one way to figure out what you would need to do is to find an aftermarket turbo upgrade kit for at least a similiar engine, and duplicate all the parts they include. then figure out a way to fab them all in to your system, and make it work.

Here is the thing, I know what your trying to use and trying to accomplish, I think that while its feasable to do, in the end your going to have to spend nearly as much as just buying the pieces and parts from a real turbo system and putting em all together, and your end result will be an inferior system that will lack drivability and could possible damage your engine.

Having said that, I still wish you the best of luck with it and I really hope that Im wrong. My goal for my Sup' is to add in MORE drivability with things like better brakes, better suspension, more gadgets and things like that. Im quite happy with my performance the way it is.

Eagles may soar, but weezl's never get sucked into jet engines!

theWeezL is offline   Reply With Quote