View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 11:58 AM   #45
speedneed
Stock

speedneed is on a distinguished road

the only way to compare new supra and new skyline would be to line them up and race at race track. and again some people would like one better than other...lol. by the way: there's no replacement for displacement...more cylinders- better, smoother and you can supercharge or turbo eny engine.
me beeing 45+ and a car dealer(lucky me...lol..can work 7 days a week)..i enjoy many different cars. right now have 4 integras type r( one turbo), srt-4 neon, 88 supra turbo 5 sp, 89 turbo at, 94tt at, 05 acura rsx-s, 05 elise,93 nissan 300zx, svt focus,vr6 golf , couple of mr2's and lots of fun little civics- i love them all. they all drive different and they all are fun average cars!!!
i use to own 96 carrera ,96 r-33 skyline gt-r...great car. my favorite one was 96 gts viper...but i smashed it to pieces beeing late for a movie..:-(.
i never had a v-12....never will probably( tune ups for $1-4K).forget it.
i drove 1160 hp viper twin turbo- way way to much power,scary shit...lol.

so..cry babies...wanna fast car, get an education, work for microsoft or something like that...then you buy better car...and believe me..it will have more cylinders.....
peace :-)
speedneed is offline   Reply With Quote