View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 07:26 PM   #1
Burning Pyro
3" Exhaust

Burning Pyro is on a distinguished road
Default Turbo advise for rebuilt 7mgte

Need a little advise on a new turbo. Just had my engine rebuilt. im being offered a brand new ct 26 at the cost of 450. someone told me if i use my safc correctly i could use a GARRETT T3/T04E 60 trim(got one being offered to me for about 400, just rebuilt under 1000miles). the mechanic was going to drop a gt35 in there, but the cost of that was a bit highm wanted to look for something nice but less expensive if possible. i dont want to change out the manifold either and i was told with the gt35 nothing would have to change, and it seems to be the same on the garrett t3/t04e, correct me if im wrong plz. but then i think i would have to weld on an external wastgate. if someone could plz help me a bit, id greatly appreciate it.

btw i want to be able to boost for now 14psi or more, whatever i can do safely with the safc w/o blowing anything up.

3" Apex'i Exhaust from downpipe w/ 4"tip| K&N Intake Filter | HKS SSQV BOV | S-AFC II | 7mgte rebuild | ARP Head Studs | HKS MHG | t04E .63 trim turbo | 38mm Turbonetics waste gate | XS Power intercooler | Fluidyne radiator | 3" hardpiping/intercooler piping | all new belts | dual electric fans | tokico illuminas struts with eibach springs | think thats it for now....

Last edited by Burning Pyro; 10-24-2007 at 08:18 PM.
Burning Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote