View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 01:26 AM   #29
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, gotcha. Sorry, I didn't see that mentioned previously.

I know how boost controllers work and can usually set them up pretty quick, but that model's unknown to me.

What's the present setting on the controller? The BOV isn't venting at all or you just don't hear it? Is the BOV routed to the intake or open to atmosphere?

EDIT: Well, if you're looking to learn here's a guide from our distant cousins the 3000GT crowd (*me* ducks the heavy objects now poised to be thrown in my direction). This looks like it covers things fairly in depth, although cut back on the boost settings until you have a feel for what the turbo has to offer before it chokes.

SwissCars / Blitz DSBC Installation

EDIT 2: Forgot to mention that you should also check that the SBC's vacuum line is connected and that there are no leaks.

here's the manual:
http://www.blitz-performance.com/inc...Spec%20S&R.pdf

Last edited by cre; 04-22-2008 at 01:49 AM.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote