Thread: Good Price?
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 12:23 AM   #15
bigal0043
3" Exhaust

bigal0043 is on a distinguished road

ddmcse i like a man with a sense of humor... here would be upstate new york... there are 3 in this area one that nevers sees daylight some old man drives it and only now and then during the summer... and the other one is suppose to be around here i just have never seen it and well the 3rd one is the one i just bought lol...... yea i bought it couldnt help it i guess if you want something bad enough you can live with the price... 2500 another 500 for parts and labor and a decently fast car...

i checked the trunk for any rust and there was none... no signs that the targa top leaked interior is flawless... body is flawless except for the bumper that is faded but ill just repaint that.. 120k miles the guy had an oil leak in it put had the most of the gaskets replaced and dosent leak now.. he was so close to having the head gasket he should have done it while he was in there... it has a sport suspension and abs brakes... i did a test drive with it and i got it up to 85 with no problem and short amount of time.. i was watching the oil pressure and temp while doing this and oil stayed strong and the temp stayed at normal temp.. thats all i have to say right now... cant think of anything else to say.. .it has a new stereo system in it and they never did the work themselves on the car they always brought it to a toyota dealer... im the 3rd owner

oh yea what made me more even to buy it was the fact that they had every receipt and log of the car... all the way to the day it was bought with the bill from the dealer
bigal0043 is offline   Reply With Quote