View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 08:39 PM   #11
supramacist
1000whp postwhore

supramacist is on a distinguished road

I remember when I first got this car. I thought she was pretty hot and it was sick. I just didn't know to what extent or degree.

Well after finding out. I realized I was about to have to learn some shit real fast. SO I have and now she's running again finally after a 2 summer long build.

I have done so much to this car. That to answer that would be rough.
But yes. there is an obvious difference. Especially with the wires and ngk iridiums. AC delete. Rear seat delete. Rear stock speaker delete. Those speaker boxes alone I bet were close to 25lbs together.

When the key clicks her off safe it just purrrrrs. There is obviously more torque throughout the power band. I'm also running a walbro fuel pump. I have done basically every mod to everything engine wise.

I have an oem flywheel. Stock air intake. Stock exhaust manifold with stock pipe stuck to a 16inch glass pack.

I only thought the car used to be ass endy. Now I pulse the throttle and they're spinning. The rear strut bar is great. It's a jic magic. It deffinitley stiffens all of that up. The blaster coil is a good starting point. But you can't 1 piece at a time it. You have to do a full tune up.

Oh. I also have a stock oem clutch from O'rielly's the 150$ model.

Let yall know when that 1 smokes.
supramacist is offline   Reply With Quote