View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 06:32 PM   #32
Krem
3" Exhaust

Krem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvbikeguy View Post
ohhhh man well due to time constraint and my absolute phobia to get things right........

im gonna go with the rebuild

honestly im no genius either when it comes to cars but hey, how hard can it be?.......
lol
I wish you best of luck cause after the rebuild, you're probably gunna wish the time and money spent were on a swap as the power you probably want still won't really be there. However, on the flip side, once you do achieve the rebuild, it will be a feeling of great accomplishment that I could only be envious of and give you props for trying if nothing more.. hope you get it done tho. As for how hard can it be? Well, I don't think you need an IQ over 145, but you might want to do some homework and review first... some things require precision down to millimeter specs... and just like with planes, a couple millimeters off here, or there, could result in disaster or failure of a lesser degree. Keep postin pix like Oregonjoe did, please... I'd like to see how it's going as well as see what's all involved incase I'm unable to get my hands on a 7mgte swap when my car needs it...
Krem is offline   Reply With Quote