View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 08:30 AM   #119
cvbikeguy
3" Exhaust

cvbikeguy is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb car speaks to me in my sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
It's on the flange of the lower plenum or runner which bolts to the block... I actually left the hose attached when I pulled that runner. Heh, is the hose already attached?
i couldnt sleep at all. i felt so defeated that i couldnt find that stupid nipple. tossed and turned.

i had to look again

i stare at the car for a sec, not even reaching in.

took a breath....

reached in

within a second i found myself touching the nipple.

WTF

anyways so thats that. just need one more hose to go to the backside of the throttle body. gonna turn the key tomorrow and cross our fingers.

oh one question. how much pressure goes through the coolant areas? heres a pic. and yes cre i will have a finish paint job..... just remembered the lady forgot to paint the hood.............

feel like i still dont know anything about cars...... cause i dont.

so im pretty excited. now i probably wont be able to sleep since i know that im so close to getting this car started. learned a lot of things on the way also.

1. so not worth all this effort on a N/A
2. label more, take better pics
3. never do this to an N/A
4. dont break sh*t
5. just get a turbo engine and rebuild that
6. get a punching bag
7. your lucky after going through this that you arent in danger of substance abuse.

so yea. waste of money, yes. waste of effort, yes. me being a newb and actually learning something, maybe. this car may not be fast of a turbo but i really cant wait to drive it. sure as hell faster than my 4 runner and even though its wingless, the body style of these supras are f'ing amazing.
cvbikeguy is offline   Reply With Quote