View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
rjSupra
3" Exhaust

rjSupra is on a distinguished road
Default not sure, but I think these are the parts name & part numbers

This has me a bit confused. Below, one hose is described in this forum as "the supply to the oil cooler and one on the passenger side (part no 32922A No 1) is the return to the auto box". Again, I feel extremely certain this is a short hose, that goes from a stock narrow metal black line leaving the bottom of the largest Rad. to an inlet just above the screw in oil filter (in that same molded housing), and the other one goes from another spot on the rad from the same diameter metal line to this hose to a banjo bolt in the housing on the main engine motor oil pan. Both lines are soaked with coolant - the green stuff. Not AT fluid or oil. The banjo bolt connection at the oil pan is dry and not leaking. So my question, could only one hose be leaking coolant on both hoses, but really one of them is full of regular oil?? What does "to the auto box" mean above? The automatic transmission right? It's not covered in AT fluid so I am stumped. I am 1 hr north of the car to get parts and can't really re-check in the engine bay today. Anyone have any thoughts?

Here's what I think they are below:

32921D
HOSE (FOR OIL COOLER INLET)

32922A
HOSE (FOR OIL COOLER OUTLET)

32921E
CLAMP, HOSE (FOR OIL COOLER) - need 4 of these to replace both hoses if anyone is interested.